Expected behaviors of students, parents/guardians, and staff are established at Ridgeline Academy for the purpose of promoting a supportive and nurturing learning environment. The following expected behaviors are critical to the success and achievement of our
- Attend school punctually and regularly.
- Accept and complete school assignments neatly and on time.
- Be helpful to other students and staff members.
- Be courteous and respectful to fellow classmates and school staff.
- Speak to teachers about academic and/or social issues any time they need help.
- Take pride in the school’s appearance and keep the school clean.
- Adhere to the student honor code and code of conduct.
- Make sure my child attends school regularly.
- Check my child’s homework folder/agenda nightly.
- Keep informed of academic topics to be studied in the classroom.
- Attend all conferences scheduled with teachers and staff members.
- Cooperate with teachers and staff members to develop strategies to benefit my child.
- Provide a positive home learning environment for my child to succeed in school.
- Embrace my role as having a primary responsibility for the education of my child.
For Staff Members:
- Model exemplary behavior and positive attitudes for student’s to follow.
- Provide an encouraging learning environment for each student to succeed in school.
- Work with all school community members to develop strategies to benefit the student.
- Work with all school community members for the betterment of each student’s education.
- Respond to all e-mails and other correspondence in a timely manner.
- Maintain strict confidentiality about students, parents/guardians and staff members.
For a complete list of expected behaviors, please consult the Family Handbook.
This year, we are formalizing behavioral expectations for our Ridgeline Academy Eagles using "Teach Tos." The "Teach Tos" provide our students with specific guidelines to follow on our campus.
Please support us in reviewing the "Teach Tos" with your children, and feel free to remind our students of the "Teach Tos" when you are on our campus!
Together we can make Ridgeline Academy a shining example of excellence in education and character.